Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

martes, 17 de abril de 2012

"Comer la oreja" = To eat the ear*

Something as simple as to try and persuade somebody by insistently talking to him/her.
A more negative nuance is conveyed in alternative expressions such as "comer la olla" (eat the pan) and "comer el tarro" (eat the jar) in the sense that the person is doing your head in.



1 comentario:

  1. Por no decir "comer el coco" :-) PD. Amo este blog con locura.

    ResponderEliminar