Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

"Tener enchufe" = To have a socket*

Contact to get a job or any other kind of benefit. Imagine you are a plug and find a socket! You are in!You become an "enchufado(a)"

"¿Has visto qué pronto lo han contratado? Tiene un buen enchufe"
"Ya verás que bien le va en la empresa. Es un(a) enchufado(a)"




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario