Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

sábado, 26 de mayo de 2012

"chuleta" = Chop*

Crib (extra "help" to pass your tests).

Para el exámen de mañana tengo la chuleta perfecta. ¡Apruebo seguro!

 
Note: this word is also used to describe a big-headed person who ususally shows off about his appearance and stuff. It is definitely normally used to refer to men, while "chulo" can be used with the same meaning and accepts gender change: "chula".

Note to note: chulo and chula also means "cool"
¡Qué camiseta tan chula!
Cómpratelo en ese color, que es muy chulo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario