Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

martes, 15 de enero de 2013

"Meterse a alguien en el bolsillo" = To put someone into one's pocket*

To impress the audience greatly, to have somebody eating out of one's hand.



"En cuanto el grupo salió al escenario, se metieron al público en el bolsillo"
"Es un cómico tremendo. Con el primer chiste se metió a la gente en el bolsillo"
"Tiene una habilidad especial para meterse a la gente en el bolsillo"
"Se metió al jurado en el bolsillo"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario