Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

martes, 1 de enero de 2013

"Hacer palmas con las orejas" = To clap with your ears*

To be absolutely thrilled about something OR to be smacked. Yeah, I know! The context will rule in this one :D



"Le ha tocado la lotería. Está que hace palmas con las orejas"
"Cuando supo la noticia hizo palmas con las orejas"
"Le dió una bofetada que hizo palmas con las orejas"
"Si sigues portándote así, te voy a dar una torta que vas a hacer palmas con las orejas"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario