Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

domingo, 8 de julio de 2012

¡Manda huevos! = Send eggs*

Slang and familiar expression to show shock and anger or indignation (similar to "it's ridiculous"). Please, use only in really familiar situations.
¿Te has enterado de lo que ha hecho? ¡Manda huevos! ¡Manda huevos con el niño! ¡Lo ha suspendido todo! ¡La cosa manda huevos! (This situation is ridiculous!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario