Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

"Lagarta" = She lizard*

In a "friendly" conversation and said with the right intention it can mean sharp woman. However, more often than not it refers to a scoundrel or crawler with a particular nuance --> It is used to refer to women who intend to start a sentimental relationship looking for their own benefit, usually economic, or simply to control the other person so that she can boss around.



Te lo digo en serio, cuidado con esa chica porque es una lagarta.
 ¡Qué lagarta eres, tú si que sabes!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario