Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

"Rollo de una noche" = Roll of one night*

One night stand. It is said that when people get together with a sexual intention they are going to "enrollarse" (roll themselves), which happens to convey a very graphic image. However, "enrollarse" can also mean 1) fam (hablar mucho tiempo) to go on and on: "¡no te enrolles!" --> stop it / shut it 2) argot (actuar, responder) "¡enróllate!" --> be a sport! "tu amiga se enrolla fatal" --> your friend gets on very badly with people
"No me van nada los rollos de una noche" "Es una persona de rollos de una noche, sin compromisos ni complicaciones"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario