Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012

"Menos lobos Caperucita" = Less wolves Little Red Riding Hood*


Stop showing off / Yeah right
This expression is used when you think that the person you are talking to is exaggerating a story. Some people just go for "¡menos lobos!"


"Dice que tiene más de 1000 CDs en su casa. Menos lobos Caperucita!"
"Según él la música estaba tan alta que vino hasta la policía a su casa.... Menos lobos Caperucita"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario