Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

jueves, 9 de agosto de 2012

"Buscar los tres pies al gato" = To look for the cat's three feet

This widely used expression means to be looking for trouble when there is none. More colloquial equivalent English translations would be "If it isn't broken, don't fix it" or "to split hairs"
"Deja de buscarle los tres pies al gato. Vas a terminar liándolo todo más" "Es una persona que siempre le busca los tres pies al gato"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario