Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2013

"En una patada" = In a kick*

Esto es "ir en una patada" :D



In a sec. Easily and effortless. Similar expressions are widely used aswell such as "en un abrir y cerrar de ojos"or "en menos que canta un gallo" (in the blink of an eye)
"Acércate en una patada a la tienda y me traes leche"
"Manda a los niños a poner la mesa y eso está hecho en una patada"
"Nos ponemos todos a trabajar
y lo acabamos en una patada"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario