Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

lunes, 10 de diciembre de 2012

"Me importa un pimiento"= It matters to me a pepper*

Prolific expression meaning I don't care/ I couldn't care less. You can also hear: "Me importa un pepino", "Me importa tres pimientos / pepinos". For a more traditional expression, we also have "me importa un bledo" (used in Gone with the Wind movie)



Sinceramente, me importa un pepino / pimiento
Francamente, me importa un bledo
Lo que tú digas me importa tres pimientos /pepinos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario