Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

martes, 31 de diciembre de 2013

"¡A otra cosa mariposa! = To another thing butterfly!*



Moving right along. 
Nothing to see here. 
It's time to move on.

"Ya son las ocho y me largo. A otra cosa mariposa"
"Nosotras ya hemos acabado los deberes. A otra cosa mariposa"
"¡A otra cosa mariposa! que no tenemos todo el día"

3 comentarios:

  1. Is the same like: See you later, alligator?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Not really, I am afraid. See you later alligator (Hasta luego cocodrilo in Spanish) is a funny and informal way to say goodbye. "A otra cosa mariposa" mainly indicates that you are going to stop an activity because you may have finished it or because you simply got enough of it and you are going to start a different task.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It has become clear to me as is " to another thing butterfly " teacher ! Jajaja
    Thanks , kisses :)

    ResponderEliminar